A post by Pradeo read, “Today, Pradeo once again identified infected applications on Google Play Store, showing the store’s struggle to prevent malicious activities on its platform.”
“Users are advised to immediately delete them from their device to avoid fraudulent activities.”
If you are using any of the given apps below, just make sure to remove them from your phone as soon as possible.
- Convenient Scanner 2 (100,000+ downloads)
- Separate Doc Scanner (50,000+ downloads)
- Safety AppLock (10,000+ downloads)
- Push Message – Text & SMS (10,000+ downloads)
- Emoji Wallpaper (10,000+ downloads)
- Fingetip GameBox (1000+ downloads)
Techgh24 checked the Google Play Store on Huawei Y9prime phone and could not find Convenient Scanner 2 and Separate Doc Scanner. But Safety AppLock, Push Message, Emoji Wallpaper and Fingetip GameBox are on the store.
The advice is that if you have not downloaded any of them, please don’t. And if you have downloaded any, please delete.